Here is a master list of all of the writing tips that have been posted on Let it Come from the Heart. I usually post one tip per week, so be sure to check back later to see what’s new!
- Basic Characteristics
- Dialogue can make a Character
- Know Your Character
- Maintaining Stability
Connecting (with other writers online)
- A Writing Blog
- Guest Blogging
- Social Media
- Success Story (the story of how my own book, City of the World, became published)
- Writing Platforms
- How Would Your Character React?
- Identify Emotional Parts of your Writing
- Show, Don’t Tell
- The Significance of Word Choice
- Use the Scene
Ideas (for ways to keep your creative side active all year round)
- Active and Passive Voice
- Expand your Vocabulary … but don’t Overuse Long or Obscure Words
- First, Second and Third Person
- Past, Present and Future Tense
- A Tip from Ashby McGowan
- Am I Ready to Submit?
- Handling Rejection
- Should I Pay to Submit my Writing?
- Submission Guidelines
- Who Should I Submit to?
If you would like to read more of my writing tips, as well as tips from other authors, then take a look at Writing Tips Volume 1, an anthology from Creative Talent Unleashed.